Every dollar raised by the PTA goes back to helping all students at the school. Money raised goes towards funding many programs that are designed to improve and enrich the lives of the students and help them to grow achieve their potential.
Without your generous donations and support the PTA would NOT be able to fund:
- the school's dedicated ART PROGRAM run by Mrs Gleit. Each child receives 15 classes of specialized art instruction per year with all materials. Culminating in a fantastic school-wide Art Show in June.
- the school's ACADEMIC SUPPORT PROGRAM. Mrs Sepulveda provides full time academic support (of which the PTA funds 9 hours per week) for all students as needed and directed by the teaching staff, enriching the learning experience for all students at the school.
- school buses and other expenses for student's FIELD TRIPS, meaning all students have the opportunity to explore their learning in new and exciting places and all have the "being there" experience.
- a program of fun and education ASSEMBLIES for students, teaching them important life skills and expanding their learning experience outside of the classroom.
- COMMUNITY BUILDING EVENTS, such as the back to school bbq and dance party. These events help bring students, parents and the community together, making Beresford Elementary the amazing place it is!